You can access more information and register as a vendor with the form at this link: https://goo.gl/m5Savr and can read below for some Frequently Asked Questions.
Where is the conference?McPherson College • Visual Arts Department• Hess Fine Arts Center • 1600 East Euclid, McPherson, KS 67460• Phone: 620-242- 0400• Fax: 620-241- 8443
When can I set-up?Exhibitors may set-up their tables in Friendship Hall, McPherson College, in advance on
Thursday, October 19 th 5:00pm-7:00pm. Exhibitors can also set-up their booth for a full day of business on
Friday, October 20 th from 7:30am-4:00pm. Enjoy complimentary refreshments, mingle with existing customers, develop relationships with potential customers, and see some great ART! The conference attendees will be walking by the tables throughout Friday’s events. Exhibitors will have many opportunities to interact with the participants before workshops, after workshops, and during meals. Please let us know if you, the exhibitor, would like to facilitate a workshop, so we can email you the proposal form or go to the conference website to find the form.
Vendor Registration Contract form and it can be shipped to:
Visual Arts Department/Hess Fine Arts Center
ATTN: Wayne Conyers
1600 East Euclid
McPherson, KS 67460
Can I sell products at this conference?YES! And more importantly, teachers mentioned that they WANT exhibitors to sell at the convention. The state of Kansas requires that tax be collected on all sales based on the tax rate at the point of delivery. Schools are exempt from tax, however the instrument of payment, by law, must be from the school (such as a Purchase Order or district purchasing card), not a personal form of payment from the teacher.
The website www.ksrevenue.org/index.htm might be helpful to you.
Will attendees have ample time to spend at the exhibitor booths?YES! As the number of our exhibitors grows, the conference attendees develop a greater interest in visiting the vendors. We are gearing the booth hours to maximize your exposure time.
Are there other options for exposure of my company at KAEA besides a booth?
Yes! There are many ways to reach KAEA members besides a booth at the conference! Whether you are wanting to supplement your booth space or if you cannot make it to the conference for a booth:
• Submit a conference proposal for a workshop! The proposal form is available on the conference website or can be emailed to you.
• Send catalogs or other brochures to be placed on a table at the conference for attendees to pick up
• Purchase advertising space in the conference brochure.
• Sponsor a meal (Your company will be announced as the sponsor of the meal and listed in the conference program and website)
• Donate items for door prizes - If you would like to donate products or gift certificates to be used as door prizes, please include a business card or letterhead with address and contact person’s name on the outside and inside of the package. We want to make sure the lucky members that receive the prize recognize your company’s contribution to the conference.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lynn Felts (Vendor Liaison) Lynnfelts@cox.net or 620-229- 1309 or
Wayne Conyers (Conference Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-241- 5751